Thursday 1 September 2016

EE40LX: Electronic Interfaces: Bridging the Physical and Digital Worlds


Course Info;

https://www.edx.org/course/electronic-interfaces-bridging-physical-uc-berkeleyx-ee40lx-0


A little while ago I finished the Berkeley / EdX EE40LX: Electronic Interfaces course.  This was my final submission;





The course itself was actually pretty hard and I struggled with some of the Algebra problems.  I think because the robot looks a little stupid, I had the impression it was going to be easy but I was wrong there!  It's listed as intermediate so it's my own fault for thinking I'm a big-man, but it was cool I managed to complete it as I've learned a fair bit about how microcontrollers can connect to a multitude of different sensors.  It also made me think about taking the EdX Algebra course...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something...